*cough* It’s more like 11 days of Christmas because I forgot to publish this yesterday, so I will have TWO blog posts coming out today!! Yesterday was the day that we start singing 12 Days of Christmas. *starts humming 12 Day of Christmas song* This means that I need to start buying people presents because I am a last minute gift shopper. Don’t ask me why, I do this but I do it every year……it’s a problem. 😂
So because I love books so much, I decided that I would give a 12 Christmas books recommendation. Let’s see if I can even come up with 12 books to recommend y’all. It’ll be a miracle if I can!!
- Behold by Faith Potts (My Review)
- His Law is Love by Rebekah Morris (My review)
- O Come All Ye Faithful: and other short stories by Faith Blum (My review)
- Esther Ashton’s New Dress by Kellyn Roth (My review)
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914 by Stanley Weintraud
- Red Boots by Kate Willis
- Letters from Father Christmas by C.S Lewis
- Catching Christmas by Terri Blackstock
- Emmanuel by Angela Watts
- Mandie and Joe’s Christmas Surprise by Lois Gladys Leopard
- Silent Star by Tracie Peterson
Okay so maybe I havent read all of these but I’ve heard great things about them and a few of these are written by some of my indie author friends so you all should really look into reading these Christmas stories!! I know I can’t wait to read some of them…….😂
I hope to have day 2 of the 12 days of Christmas out later today!
Have you read any of these books? What are some Christmas books you are looking forward to reading this Christmas season?