So here I am for the first time being a thief and stealing a tag…….it looked really fun to do so why not? 😂 I first saw this tag on Lindsey from BFCG YouTube channel, and then I saw it on The Bibliophagist so I decided to steal it.
You can watch the original YouTube video here.
. Time yourself trying to find each prompt on your shelf
2. Try and beat the time of the person who challenged you.
3. Don’t forget to tag your challenger and the original creator.
4. Have fun!
1. Do you have a book with tattered edges?
This and Volume 2 are my only tattered edged books. I typically don’t like tattered edges but I just had to have these books! 😆
2. Do you have a book with 3+ people on the cover?
I thought I wouldn’t get this one but I did!
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
I own quite a few other these types of book actually, but Jane of Austin was the first one to entire my mind.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
I started freaking out because I couldn’t find any books that were just 10 letters, but then I found this one and could rest easy. 😂
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
I honestly did not think I could find this one. I searched my Goodreads shelf high and low and could not find anything! Note: I was on Goodreads because all my books are in boxes right now in a different state. 😱😂
6. Do you have a mass market paperback book?
I own the mass market paperback of the Negotiator. Other than that I don’t think I own any other ones. I’m not usually a fan of tiny books. 😂😉
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
I honestly did not think I would find this book. I had not the slightest idea who had a pen name and who didn’t so I turned to Google to help me. I actually learned something new too by doing this. 😂
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in it?
Isaiah was a character in this book if you couldn’t tell from the title. 😉😂
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
I am really hoping this has a least one map in it. Again since I am looking on Goodreads and not at my physical books, I honestly have no idea if this has two maps. 😬
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
When Calls the Heart is a really popular TV show on Hallmark.
11. Do You have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (Celebrity/Athlete/Politician/TV Personality…)
DC Talk (Toby Mac, Michael Tait, & Kevin Max) was a popular Christian trio during the 90s. They now are separated and have solo careers.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
I do not own a book with a clock on the cover!
13. Do you have a poetry book?
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
Not that I know of……..
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
This book has a collection of short stories from the Divergent series.
17. Do you have a book that is in between 500-510 pages?
For the life of me, I could not find a book that was 500-510 pages long on my Goodreads shelf. It would be a million times easier if I could look at my physical versions of my books. 😂
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
This book was turned into a movie that I still need to watch. 😂😬
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
I probably have others, but this was one that came to my mind first. 😄
And anyone else who wants to steal this tag like I did. 😂😂
I hope y’all enjoyed reading this, I know I had fun doing it. I definitely would rather have done it on YouTube instead of on my blog but as I mentioned above. I am currently bookless.