Books, Life, and Christ is a blog dedicated to glorifying Christ and reviewing books. Books that are not only a great read but also that are clean, and God honoring (though I DO accept non-christian books).
If you are interested in having your book reviewed by me. Fill out my Review Request Form, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
What I will NOT read:
- No explicit content. Nothing over PG-13 please. Especially when it comes to romance!
- Anything that dishonors God. I will NOT tolerate anything that promotes things like; abortion, sex out of marriage, or anything that would disrespect God if He is mentioned.
- Nothing that promotes and honors sin. I also will not tolerate this. For example sex out of marriage. If the couple is not repentive and are fine with what they had just done then no, absolutely not! I will NOT read your book.
- No magic, especially dark magic like in Harry Potter. I will not read books with ANY dark magic.
However, I do read this:
- I am not really effected by violence and gore. But please don’t have it to the rated R setting. I CAN tolerate it but would rather not.
- I will only read certain books that contain magic. I can read books that have magic like Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, The Story Weaver Trilogy by Lindsey Franklin, and like minded books.
- I am not effected by heavy topics being dealt with in a biblical way. As long as there is NO explicit detail on the topic I am fine.